Shake Rag Alley Class Info & Policies
|How to Register:
On-line: Register on-line and pay by credit card or PayPal using our secure server.
By mail: Send us a completed registration form and pay by either check or credit card. You can download and print the registration form here.
By phone: We are happy to take reservations over the phone. Call us at 608-987-3292. Phone registration payment is by credit card only.
|In person: Drop by our office during regular office hours to register in person (daily 9am–5pm in season, limited hours off-season). Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card.
Registration deadline: A registration deadline is published for each class. In some cases registration after this date may still be possible if a class has openings. Check with the office. Class sizes are limited so early registration is recommended. If a class is full, you may fill out this form to be placed on the waiting list.
While we recognize that life intrudes and plans change, in consideration of the time and energy instructors invest in preparing for classes, we must adhere to the following cancellation policies:
• 21 days or more prior to class start date: Full refund less a $30 processing fee (or class fee, if less than $30).
• 20 days or less prior to class start date: No refunds except for documented medical or family emergencies.
Cancellations/refund requests must be made by calling our office at 608-987-3292.
If you have booked lodging with Shake Rag Alley in conjunction with your class, please refer to our lodging page, www.mineralpointlodging.com for the lodging cancellation policy.
Cancellations by Shake Rag Alley:• If Shake Rag Alley must cancel a class you will be notified immediately via email or phone and will receive a full refund.
• If a class does not meet a minimum number of students, it may be cancelled. A decision to cancel a class due to under enrollment will be made on the day following the published registration deadline.
If you have booked lodging with Shake Rag Alley in conjunction with a class cancelled by Shake Rag Alley, you may receive a full refund on lodging should you wish to cancel the lodging. Please call the office at 608-987-3292.
| Class deposits:
As a general rule class registrations will not be confirmed without payment in full. However, some classes include a deposit option as indicated in the class listing, in which case you may reserve a spot in class by paying the deposit amount shown.
Balance is due one month before class.
• Deposit is refundable, less a $30 processing fee, up to the “balance due” date; non-refundable after the due date.
• If the balance is not paid by the due date, you risk losing your spot in class.
• Balance due may be paid with a check via snail mail, or by credit card over the phone.
Class Confirmation: You will receive a class confirmation via email. If you do not have an email address, you will receive a snail mail confirmation.
Please note that your class registration will not be confirmed without full payment or a deposit (where applicable).
Many classes have materials fees in addition to the tuition. These are identified in the class listing and are usually paid with the tuition payment, however in some cases materials fees are paid directly to the instructor at class time (check the class listing).